SEC Basketball Player Rankings: Oscar Tshiebwe still on top, JD Notae makes his move
Staff • 2/25/2022 in Basketball
Here are our updated SEC basketball player rankings.
1. Oscar Tshiebwe, Kentucky: Has notched a whopping 427 rebounds in 28 games this season.
2. Walker Kessler, Auburn: Almost had his third triple-double with 12 points, 10 rebounds, and eight blocks against Ole Miss.
3. Jabari Smith, Auburn: Averaging 24.7 points per game in the Tigers' last three games.
4. JD Notae, Arkansas: Has scored at least 13 points in every SEC game he's played in this season.
5. Tari Eason, LSU: Ranks as one of the league's most productive players on both offense and defense.
6. Iverson Molinar, Mississippi State: Has scored 11 or more points in all 28 games this season.
7. TyTy Washington, Kentucky: Injury issues have led to a less consistent second half of the campaign for the star freshman.
8. Scotty Pippen Jr., Vanderbilt: There's no doubting his ability as one of the top playmakers in the SEC.
9. Jaylin Williams, Arkansas: Has nine double-doubles in 15 SEC games.
10. Santiago Vescovi, Tennessee: Ranks second in the conference in 3-point percentage in shooting 39.3 percent.
11. Colin Castleton, Florida: The only reason he's this far down in the rankings is due to missing six straight games last month.
12. Wendell Green Jr., Auburn: Ranks third in the SEC in assist-to-turnover ratio.
13. Kellan Grady, Kentucky: The SEC's most efficient 3-point shooter at 43.9 percent on the season.
14. Jaden Shackelford, Alabama: Leads the league with 953 minutes played.