SEC Offensive Player of the Year, Week 10: Missouri's Tyler Badie moves up our list, but it's still a two-player race
Chris Lee • 11/3/2021 in Football
Missouri's Tyler Badie moved up thanks to a huge day, but the race is still between Bryce Young and Matt Corral
Here's our list of the top 14 players in the running for the SEC's Offensive Player of the Year.
1. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama: Off last week; LSU up next.
2. Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss: No touchdowns and a pick as he played banged-up in a loss at Auburn.
3. KJ Jefferson, QB, Arkansas: Rested last week before this week's home game with Mississippi State.
4. Brian Robinson, RB, Alabama: Has had at least 123 yards from scrimmage in his last four games, all vs. SEC teams.
5. Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M: Has achieved at least 100 yards of total offense in four of five SEC games.
6. Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas: Has gone over 100 yards of total offense five times this year.
7. Evan Neal, LT, Alabama: Todd McShay has him third overall on next year's draft board.
8. Tyler Badie, RB, Missouri: Had 39 touches and 294 of Missouris' 502 yards in a win over Vanderbilt.
9. Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama: 346 receiving yards and three TDs over his last three games, all coming against SEC teams.
10. Bo Nix, QB, Auburn: He's been just what Auburn needed in back-to-back wins over Arkansas and Ole Miss.
11. WIll Rogers, QB, Mississippi St.: Was brilliant (36-of-39, 344 yards, one TD) in a win over Kentucky.
12. Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee: Was off before the Vols' big game with Kentucky this week.
13. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia: Had a quiet day (one catch, 39 yards) in Georgia's win over Florida.
14. Chris Rodriguez, RB, Kentucky: 15 total carries for 41 yards in back-to-back losses.